Rivalries: Please read

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rivalries: Please read

Post  Shock on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey guys, instead of talking about it on the chat, which I hopefully will be able to follow up with shortly, I decided to post my idea here. mkwpp.com has a sheet that allows players to compare their times against one another. (Time Trials). They are called rivalries, and all you need to do is submit your times to get on one if you wish. The chart compares 3-7 players, and your final rivalry ranking is based on two stable factors. Here's a link to the page so you can see what I'm talking about and get some info:

http://mariokartplayers.com/mkw/rivalry.php

I was thinking that since other clans have rivalries, we could do one too. We could call it the "Flow" Rivalry or something like that. I think it would be a great idea to get some time trialing incentive going in this clan, and therefore improve overall skills/better war record/better clan/awesomeness etc. I know a lot of you guys have some close times. Feel free to submit your times to mkwii@yahoogroups.com by email. You can use a fake name if you want. They even have names like Jaws Jawesome and CousCous, so don't feel afraid to call yourself something funny. (CousCous is a type of Asian rice btw). So, what do you guys think? I think it could really help us get better, and I think it would be pretty fun.

I'll try to follow up shortly on the chat.
Shock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rivalries: Please read

Post  Nate on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Shock wins, the end.
Nate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shock on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:00 am

Evil or Very Mad

quitters are quitters. If you guys just played a few TT's, like Rainbow Road...., you guys could do well. You're not helping the cause Nate.
Shock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top